Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Goodbye, so long, farewell Democrats ...

An exchange on Facebook has allowed me to reconsider my support on the left side of American politics. From this point forth - I will no longer support the Democratic side of the aisle. In a nutshell ...

I'm finished.

The blame game - is getting wildly out of control ... and I've had it. With no sense of self-accountability and the wicked pointed finger wagging everyone ...

I'm done.

They've lost all semblance of rationality - and if there's one critical moment that both parties could learn from: the American people want accountability. We're swinging laws from one end of the spectrum to the other ...

I'm tired.

When they lost the grand picture, the macro lens ... they lost touch with the things they needed to be working on. They can't fix something they don't know about ... and that ... is on them. With the collective brain trust that has been running the DNC for the last 2-3 years ... they are showing just how out of touch they really are.

No.

I don't blame Clinton. I think she ran an impressive campaign and there's something truly to be said to winning the majority of the votes and still lose. It was heartbreaking - it was tough and she handled herself with grace and dignity. She didn't throw blame out there until this past week - when she really should've started at her own party ... again ... I don't blame her for not doing that because it would torpedo the things they're wanting to try and accomplish while Cheeto is in charge.

So.

I'm on hiatus away from the Democratic party until they get their collective act together. Something that doesn't resonate right now - but hopefully will some day ...

Until then ....

Sighs ....

No comments:

Post a Comment