Monday, February 23, 2004

The Transfer

So for now, this is my home.. I'm in the middle of redesigning the other site so that it meshes with our homepage..

I wanted to cover the Savage Idiot -- as he's just a knucklehead.. Instead of answering questions, he uses his "sophisticated intellect" to basically bad mouth and demean those that call his radio program.. What a coward.. Think about it - it's okay for him to spout - because he has the radio program, but the moment someone wants to challenge him: oh, I'm reverting back to grade school and going to call you a red diaper doper baby.. (rolls His eyes....) Yeah, real mature Savage Idiot..

Obviously with the primaries and current international strife happening, I do have but a question:

"since there's a revolution going on in Haiti, does this mean we have to go down there and try to overthrow the government??" Let's think about this: it's a bloody situation.. In some of the images today was a boy that was killed and left for dead in the middle of the street while other Haitians go on with their business.. Where's all of the conservative outcry?? Where's all of this concern for the Haitians?? *laughs* Yeah, EXACTLY...

nada, nil, nyet..

Anyways - that's my first post here.. I'll be back later on to cushy up the space here..

No comments:

Post a Comment