Wednesday, April 07, 2004

"Look To The Future, Not The Past

Okay - a certain degree of truth with that comment.. It seems that every conservative talk show host is sick of talking about the lack of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.. So the latest thing I've been hearing from these shows has been: we need to stop looking in the past and move forward.. Only problem is -- they aren't paying much attention to their own words.. Every single time I turn around I keep hearing "Clinton didn't do this," "Clinton didn't do that..." Fine, whatever.. But drop your bullshit if you're going to say that you don't want to talk about WMD.. It infuriates Me to no end..

Then.. I'm listening to a show on the way home - when the caller inquired about why we're in Iraq.. The host was haughty and basically said "I gave 5 reasons already and I'm not doing it again..." *laughs* Yeah, okay.. If he had the nuts - he would explain it.. The reason why there are questions is because there haven't been any answers..

Oh wait if we weren't over there for WMD then it's because there was atrocities going on over there.. What about the Sudan slaughter going on right now - aren't we going over there?? Then I'm hearing how Iraq was the hot bed for terrorists because they knew they had an ally with Saddam.. Okay - but what has our occupation of Iraq proven?? Terrorists move.. Hello??

Just because Iraq is closed, doesn't mean other countries are shutting down for business.. I'm not very confident with the explanations so far..

I've been hearing about a liberal talk show channel that just aired.. Air America Radio has the likes of "Al O'Franken", the Majority Report with Janeane Garofalo and others.. They're on many of the major markets, XM-radio and on the net.. I'll have to check it out.. Considering this conservative crap is giving me heartburn..

No comments:

Post a Comment