Friday, October 15, 2004

Bored out of my gourd!!

Damn - you'd think that Round 3 of the debates would at least have *newer* material.. It was the same sound bytes from the last two debates..

One of the talk show hosts had a very interesting point about "most" democrats: they'd rather nominate a cat rather than have George Bush back in office.. And I can't really fault that logic; especially since I'm a cat lover!! ;)

Seriously though - I've maintained this: I'm not a Kerry fan.. I just honestly believe that Bush is leading our country into places gone bad.. I don't think he's a better person in general - but I do feel it's going to do a better job than Bush..

So - I say: elect either of my cats.. They'll do just fine..

I know I haven't been contributing much to this blog.. I think I've said all I can say about the whole state of politics up to this point.. November is going to be an interesting ride - for whoever gets elected.. There are several really important issues at stake in this election and our security ranks right up there..

The next President of the United States is going to have a lot of problems trying to solve the problems set forth in this Presidency.. We hear all the time how Bush inherited all of the mistakes from the Clinton administration -- well guess what: deja-vu.....

Funny how we don't hear the pundits repeating that same rhetoric of so many years ago, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment