Monday, July 18, 2005

I think therefore ....

What’s amazing in the aftermath of London – is how people seem surprised that an attack like this happened.. Wrong.. Sorry.. How naive are these people?? I was a little more than appalled when I read the headline "Backing U.S. in Iraq put UK at risk, think tank says…"

You think??

Wow..

I think the Spaniards realized this when their trains blew up.

I’m pretty sure the Aussies realized this when their contractors were kidnapped and killed.

I’m also thinking the Japanese figured this out when their people were also taken captive.

Holy Hell, people!!

WE HAVE A THINK TANK THAT BELIEVES THE UK WAS VULNERABLE BECAUSE OF THEIR SUPPORT IN THE IRAQ SITUATION!?!?!?!?

THAT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

Holy Shit, why didn't *I* think of that?!?!?!?!?

What’s utterly remarkable, even impossible to conceptualize is the fact that THINK TANKS like this one are the ones responsible for rebuilding Iraq since we’ve gone in there. No WONDER we’re in the crap we’re in right now when we have THINK TANKS like these overstating the fucking obvious…

No wonder we have lapses of intelligence: we're dealing with people who run our country worse than a Grease Monkey......

No comments:

Post a Comment