Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day .... saying good-bye

I found this image this morning in my internet travels this morning and I found myself with so many emotions.. As much as I want to lash out at the Shrub administration -- I know it will do no good as they really don't care..

And that's the tragedy in all of this..

When the Commander in Chief believes that by giving up GOLF, he's sacrificing too ... makes me look at the image once again and want to punch a hole through my monitor.. He has no concept, no idea, not even a scintilla of a clue as to what it means to sacrifice.. Not when his own military record remains spotty.. Not when he conveniently hides behind his vested oil interests.. Not when he marched into Baghdad like a bull runs through a china shop......

So pardon me for being a little upset at the fact that over 4k of America's finest paid the ultimate sacrifice when it's becoming increasingly apparent that the Shrub has led us into the wrong war in the wrong country.. Nevermind that the Shrub apologists continue to fatally defend the policies in this seemingly endless conflict.. Nevermind the fact that McCain doesn't really have much of a policy from one moment to the next..

That's why I'm glad to see that the GOP realize that they're in trouble..

That's why I'm finally glad to see that the GOP woke up from it's 7 year SLUMBER to realize: "hey, this guy is a moron..."

Maybe if only they had the guts to do something about it long before now -- we wouldn't have to say as many "good-byes" as the image depicts..

No comments:

Post a Comment