Saturday, August 16, 2008

Diving in the Vitriol

I've had it with the political forum I'm on..

There was an exchange on a list I'm on where some idiot actually stated that he SUPPORTED the notion of "blood for oil.." Then, in his act of inhumane cowardice he had the gall to call me the hypocrite for wanting despots like Saddam Hussein to be in power so that I could enjoy cheap gas..

I was livid..

I was beyond livid..

I went straight to enraged..

I was angry not because of his incredibly off-base comment about me -- as much as he's supporting the belief that it was okay to send our troops into harms way .... for oil.. He reiterated his stance which made me even more angry.. Why??

He has a daughter that's getting into the military and could end up in Iraq..

So I went into a full-blown global thermonuclear explosion how he could be in support of the concept of "blood for oil" while his daughter will be in harm's way.. I can't see how a sane person can blindly support the incredibly stupid concept of "blood for oil" when their loved one is overseas risking their lives just so that HE can enjoy a couple pennies less in his fuel tank..

It's people like this that really make me wonder how much of the kool-aid has been consumed by the other side.. It's people like this that really make me wonder how is it that we got this far with this President under this incredibly greedy endeavor when the basic tenets and preservation of our existence rests on idiots who believe that protecting our corporate profits supersedes the sanctity of one American life..

Expect many more posts on here -- as I've had it with the incredibly stupid..

No comments:

Post a Comment